Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dinner @ My CookBook, Sunway Giza Mall

Few months back, we gave our friend a birthday dinner treat at My CookBook, Sunway Giza Mall. It's recommended by my friend because there're always many people during dinner time.




I like the sour plum juice. The ice itself is made from sour plum juice too, so it won't be diluted even after the ice's melted. Remind me of those fruit pop stick ice-cream that I used to eat during childhood time. :)
mozzarella cheese balls- yummy ^^
My Signature Fried Chicken with Lemon Grass Mayo Potato and Crispy Salad. I like the chicken, not only crispy but it has a very nice blend of herbs & spice fragrance. The salad and potato is delicious too, a bit sour due to the presence of lemon, excellent ^^
Black Glutinous Rice with Pumpkin Puree and Homemade Durian Ice-cream. It's tasty and the pumpkin paste not too sweet, but the ice-cream melted too fast...
Overall, the food at My CookBook is delicious with good presentation, but I find it too costly for the portion it served. Can give it a try if you wanna try some homemade cuisine.

2 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

Great food, esp the cheese balls.

Mindy said...

yeah the cheese balls taste good too :)