Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Suchan Bakery Specialty Cakes @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Have anyone of you heard of Suchan Bakery Cakes? I've never come across about it until my sis bought the 44% off voucher from Groupon Malaysia. According to the online review, Suchan serves award-wining cakes and one of it specialties is Tiramisu. Tiramisu has been my all time favourite cake since long time ago, so it's a must try for me, and it is also highly recommended by the shop worker. We redeemed the voucher at The Curve outlet, the shop located at the link bridge, near to Sanctuary & McDonald.


Very comfortable and spacious , a good spot for friend gathering & chit-chats.

I love the decoration on the wall.
Nice wall paintings
The place is not noisy and crowded like Secret Recipe, so customer can enjoy the tranquil & peaceful moment.

We went there after a heavy meal, so we decided to take away those cakes. Although there was only a female worker that night, she was very polite and greeted us with a warm smile, despite being extremely busy. She apologized for slow serving, but we waited for less than 10 minutes only. We have chosen Banana Torte, Tiramisu, Carrot Cake & Strawberry Paviova after much considerations.

The presentation looks attractive isn't it?


The signature Tiramisu is really good, I'll definitely go back for another piece. Besides, I love the Banana Torte too!!! Love the layer of crunchy pecan, chocolate chips & banana slices, yummy~ The carrot cake is slightly too sweet for my liking, but anyone who loves carrot cake should give it a try too. For the strawberry paviova, I find it a bit too soft and don't really enjoy eating it. Maybe I should have chosen the Rum & Raisins cake instead. The original price for each slice of cake is RM10.90, more costly than other famous bakery shops! Thanks for Groupon for the discount, lol~ Btw, if you have Citibank credit cards, you'll get 20% off during weekends.

ps: For more information and images, do log in to Suchan Official site

4 comments:

Min said...

I heard about this one before, very famous last time, but have yet to try it out...next time I want to try the tiramisu also!

Nava Krishnan said...

This place has been existing for as long as I know though I have not been to the Mutiara outlet. Used to frequent the one in PJ and Serai. Very well known for the cakes.

Mindy said...

min, we can go there for dessert next time when u r in kl.

nava krishnan, i love the cakes too ^^

Anonymous said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. cupcakes tucson arizona