Thursday, December 8, 2011

My First Try on Kinohimitsu Japan Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink

I've tried Meiji Collagen in 2009, then stopped for 1 year. Early this year I purchased another can of Meiji Collagen through ebay, but again, I failed to finish the one month supply, only consumed for a continuous 5-6 nights and abandoned it. I dislike the taste very very much, maybe because I hate milk, but to me the taste is worst than milk. When I added slightly more water, the whole thing became bitter...

Since few weeks ago I've made up my mind to try those famous collagen drink available in the market nowadays. One of my friends manage to get staff price for cell lab sheep placenta, but I don't wanna take capsule form of any supplement. After much considerations, I decided to try kinohimitsu collagen drink.

Last weekend when I was working as locum at Aeon, I bought this Kinohimitsu Japan Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink. With the help the section leader, I manage to get some discount using Jcard. With the addition of 5% rebate by using Maybank Dual Card- Amex, I paid around RM136 for one box of this collagen drink, with 16 bottles in it.

This is how it looks like! The taste is so much better than powder form ^^ It taste like concentrated fruit juice, nicer if it's chilled before you drink it.
There's a contest form in it, but the closing date already over. ~~ I lack of luck in this kind of contest, so I don't really mind.


*How to take Kinohimitsu Japan Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink?

1) 1 bottle a day, preferably before breakfast or bedtime.
2) Shake well before drinking.
3) Keep chilled for a delicious taste.
4) First-time users: 1 bottle a day for a consecutive period of 6 days.
5) For maintenance: 1 bottle every 2 days.*

*Information from Kinohimitsu Official Site

ps:All photos above captured by my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. :)

28 comments:

Min said...

I very long time not into this collagen thing already, if not mistaken, I still have one bottle of Meiji left in my store room. You try this and let me know how good is the effect so I can recommend to the customers.

Mindy said...

eer the meiji collagen sucks, i never drink oredi, also threw away 2 bottles, haha. ok will let u know, hope it's effective, lol

amira falsia said...

Happy CNY mindy,

I'm thinking of buying it. But I want to ask you first, how was teh experience after consuming 16 bottles? Your skin especially the face area becomes more supple and like having a face-list?

appreciate the feedbacks.
Thanks

amira falisa said...

typo - face-lift.

John Petter said...

Everybody wanna get it
Collagen Drink

Reality story said...

hi mindy. kust want to ask u about the banned of lennox firm uo. still banned or already removed. just bought today and just read about the banned.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy.. Just wanna ask. Is't ok to drink this collagen while having period time?

Mindy said...

Dear Amira Falisa, sorry just read your comment. After consuming the first box, I notice a change in my skin texture, more glowing according to my fren. However, I cant really see face lifting effect as promised, maybe have to consume for longer period. However, I am not compliant to the drink now, find it too sweet.

Mindy said...

Dear reality story, the Lennox firm up brand which has been banned is for the particular batch only which stated in my blog, so far no news of product recall or banning for the other batches.

Mindy said...

Dear anonymous, you can consume collagen drink during menses.

Joanne Tan said...

You had started drinking this product in 2011. Now is Aug 2013. Any further improvement on your skin? Your feedback is much appreciated.I am in my 5os and want to delay further aging. Thanks

Prettycat said...

Last night was my first trial. First kinohimitsu diamond collagen drink. Excited to drink tonight and waiting for d effect.

Anonymous said...

Kinohimitsu collagen diamond is really good and u can see the effect after about a week,ur akin will be smoother and radiant,highly recommended.

Unknown said...

I've tried the kinohimitsu Japan Collagen Diamond 5300 for a month now and the result are great..my skin getting fairer, my pores getting smaller, my scars healing and im loosing weight... It's expensive but its worth it!!!

Anonymous said...

Any long term user of kinohimitsu drink ? I was thinking should switch to imedeen to this . Due to it is cheaper .

Anonymous said...

Hi mindy, did your eye bags get better? Ru still drinking kinohitmitsu now?

Lisa said...

I drink kino. Collgen diamond now 1 mth already its really works, my face glowing, no more eyebag, pores become small, no acne scare,energetic, I never never dissapointed use this product.

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa do you drink it at night before bed or first thing in the morning?

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Kidbux Blog said...

Thanks for sharing. http://kidbuxblog.com/the-one-and-only-beauty-drink-you-ever-need/

Anonymous said...

Good sharing, Kinohimitsu Collagen Drink is no ordinary collagen drink. It comes with 5,300mg of Collagen Peptide specially designed for mature skin to restore youthfulness, resilience and radiance. For detail review visit:
<a href="http://kidbuxblog.com/the-one-and-only-beauty-drink-you-ever-need/”>http://kidbuxblog.com/the-one-and-only-beauty-drink-you-ever-need/</a>

Anonymous said...

There are much better choice than kinohimitsu in the market. kinohimitsu is not a Japanese product, never. it is made in Taiwan. J'pan not = Japan, don't be confused by this. It more likes a scam by misleading customers.

Springand Summer said...

--> Sorry but Cell Labs Sheep Placenta sucks. I tried it before and after a few days taking it, my skin became very itchy. After one month, there is no improvement at all.
I'm now eager to try this Kinohimitsu Collagen drink.

Unknown said...

I wish to know too!
What the different take at night or morning? To lost weight of preference is take at morning time?

Anonymous said...

I have to admire your girls dare to take products from Kinohimitsu. Even their products are claimed to be developed with a joint venture company - My Gene Lab (Japan). But the fact is that it is a Singapore company with full name - MY GENE LAB (JAPAN) PTE LTD. It is a shell company registered in Singapore on 11 June 2007 and it is no longer a live company as of today. It is all fabricated by a group of liars and cheaters.

Do be mindful of what you are taking into your mouth????

Anonymous said...

check this out:

https://www.spring.gov.sg/Pages/search.aspx?q=kinohimitsu

and some of kino drinks appeared in "Winners and finalists of the World Beverage Innovation Awards through out the years"

BinBin said...

But sheep placenta is an anti causing cancer agent through study. All animal placenta is the same.

Roket said...

Is it this product suitable for men?

Anonymous said...

There is Kinohimitsu for men as well..just walk in to the selected store and you will find it