Sunday, January 25, 2015

Great Set Lunch @ Monte's Restaurant & Wine Bar

Today I gave a lunch treat to my family after getting the half month bonus. Monte's at Bangsar Shopping Centre which exist for more than a decade is one of my favourite restaurants. It serves set lunch from Monday to Sunday,and the menu changes every day. The price range from rm26++ to rm30++. The homemade chicken chop burger, homemade lamb chop burger, salmon steak, grilled fish fillet with salsa, black pepper chicken etc are some of the main course I have tried, and all these priced at rm26++. Their steak sets usually priced at rm30++. I always think the price is very reasonable for the portion of food served,the ambiance and the service provided. As compared to many eatery places which charge rm25 or above for a plate of simple pasta, I think Monte's is considered cheaper. The set comes with a free drink, a soup of the day, a main course, and a dessert which is usually ice cream or fruits. Besides, homemade soft sweet bun which is soft and warm is served with butter as the starter. The taste of the food there is delicious and tasty, though I always feel guilty for the carbo load after finishing the whole course.

No comments: