Friday, June 9, 2017

Europe Trip Flying Experience with KLM

Last year autumn I went on an Europe tour with my sister and buddies. We covered Amsterdam, Budapest, Austria and Czech Republic in 2 weeks trip. To make our trip easier and to save time, we boarded the multicities flight from Amsterdam to Budapest, and from Prague back to Amsterdam.

We arrived Schiphol Airport Amsterdam early morning via train from the town. The self drop baggage process was so fun as we have not experienced this elsewhere by operating that machine. I wish Malaysia Airport can be advanced like that.






After dropping our baggages, we just grabbed some simple breakfast in one of the cafes. The selection of pastries and bun was quite good and we especially enjoyed eating the delicious croissants.













After having breakfast and shopped around the big airport, we boarded the flight on time.

The flight was quite full but the seat is comfortable. We were given a mineral water and a set of deliciously made chicken mayo sandwich in the nearly 2 hours flight. The air stewardess were friendly and offered us a selection of beverages on top of the sandwich set. I saw a passenger requested for red wine and she was given a mini bottle of red wine, so cute!

The journey was relaxing and we able to rest ourselves before reaching Budapest and exploring the city.

We flew from Prague to Amsterdam roughly 10 days later and the experience was as great as before. We had egg sandwich with drink of our choice .

In total our price for this multicities journey was around rm750 inclusive of a 23kg check in baggage. It was a good deal that we managed to get during KLM promotion. I would like to fly again with KLM in the future with the happy experience we had.
 













Currently KLM is doing promotion for flights from Malaysia to many part of Europes. Do not miss the chance to grab an affordable ticket and start your Europe tour. Amsterdam airport is also a great place for transit or stop over because it is so big and fun to explore.


http://prf.hn/click/camref:1101l34pc








4 comments:

Jordan hunt said...

Its great to see and read your blog and its post which is related to the Baltic Travel and you have done mind blowing work as i am able to see here, keep up doing well....thank you for sharing this blog information with us..Thank you for sharing this blog with us....Baltic Travel

Lisa Kenneth said...

I'm 57 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 57 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. my husband saw his testimony on the internet he used his powerful medicine to cured different diseases. we contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and others diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION,GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIA CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIS,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

Anonymous said...

PSEB 12th Model Paper 2021 Pdf Download for Punjab Mohali Board Senior Secondary Question Paper 2021 to Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Paper-1, Paper-2 Theory, Objective, MCQ Questions as PSEB 12th Question Paper 2021 for Punjabi medium, English medium Solved Question Bank with Answer Solutions PSEB 12th Model Paper 2021. Punjab Education Board, Mohali has announced the new exam question paper style with exam pattern for intermediate education Arts, Science, and Commerce stream students to the academic year of 2021.

Jack123 said...

The best facility for every prepaid mobile customer is online recharge to feel proud for managing recharges from own hands with new offers provided by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, and it is possible through a new website call as Quick Recharge Portal BSNL recharge online or with My BSNL App. It is one of the best service to avail Full Talktime Top Up, STV’s or any latest prepaid mobile plan recharges online, and it is like an instant service, but from anywhere on just log in to BSNL Recharge Portal.