Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lunch @ Oriental Cravings, One Utama

Today I went to One Utama for shopping & to wash + vacuum my car. Initially we also planned to watch High School Musical 3, long time never been to cinema already. However, we didn't manage to watch because the available place too near to the screen (first & second row), don't wanna have neckache just because of a movie, lol. Went to few shops and bought one nice blouse and a pair of colorful earrings.

We had lunch at Oriental Cravings which located at New Wing. I quite like the atmosphere of this restaurant, very strong oriental feel.

I ordered fried tong fun, one of my favourite food. It costs me RM11.90 (not including tax!!!) just for one plate. However, the portion is very big, I only manage to finish 2/3 of it. Why can't they make smaller portion and charge less? The taste is not bad, u can find some prawns too.

The sweet & sour pork rice is not bad, the meat is very crispy and tasty. But again, I think the price is too expensive cos you can find similar standard rice at any chinese hawker stall. (RM12.90 not including tax)

No comments: