Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yummy Durian Pancake @ Uncle Biscuit, Damai Plaza, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

With special request from us, Uncle David brought us to this Bakery Shop- Uncle Biscuit that sells the yummy & well known Durian Pancake. It's stored in the fridge and served cold. I love it, the cake is very soft & not too sweet! However, I think it taste more like sponge cake than pancake. I actually thought of buying some back to KL but it only can last for an hour without refrigeration, too bad...



The entrance

You can find durian swiss roll too, but we didn't try. I can easily get this from Tong Kee Bakery.

Many flavors... If I had sufficient space to store more food, I would give peach swiss roll a try.

Selling all kinds of jam and kaya

Buns & bread

2 comments:

Min said...

Wah, all look very tempting la, is this shop famous for its durian pancake? If got chance, wanna try next time :)

Mindy said...

Ya it's quite famous, first time heard abt it in a travel magazine, then when i tried to search online, many bloggers talk abt it too. :)