Monday, June 29, 2009

University of Malaya- Orientation Day 2009

Last sunday ( 28 June 2009) was the starting of UM Orientation 2009. Since I've graduated from UM in 2006, I only went there twice. First time was during my prp period, I went to UM medical faculty book store to help my senior buy a TPN handbook (but didn't manage to get it, lol); The second time I went in was just to pick up sze min from 6th College, ages ago also, haha.
We reached UM around 9.30am, along the way I could see many cars and guards guiding the way. My sis has to report at 7th College, but we were being told to park at a place which is not that near to the college. After 'climbing up & down the hill' 2 times, I could feel sweats all around my body, so tiring...
The outlook of 7th College. It looks quite ok from outside. My aunt & uncle said this was the best college during their time... around 30 yrs ago, hahaha ^^ But I think it's quite small compared to 1st College


Corridor of the hostel... ~~ Nothing great, just the same like 1st College... The room very tiny &...

1 comment:

Min said...

Wei, you sister got what course? I long time didn't enter UM already also, but still can remember the college la, really tiny and old...