Friday, August 7, 2009

Some Photos of Sentosa Island, Singapore

This morning my internet server down and couldn't access internet. Out of boredom, I rearrange those files stored in the external hard disk and found some photos of my S'pore trip 2008-09. During that trip, we paid a visit to Sentosa Island again. It has changed a lot since my last visit in 1994, especially the advancement in its transportation. We purchased ticket at Vivo City and took Sentosa Express (same as LRT) which provides easy access to Sentosa Island. The whole Sentosa Island is linked by Sentosa Express and really bring convenience to tourists.

Sentosa Express

Sentosa Station @ Vivo City

The Merlion- A half-lion, half-fish creature.
Sentosa Skyride & Luge. We reached a higher part of the land by Skyride, then came down with a fun-filled gravity ride- Luge. I enjoyed it a lot, too bad couldn't snap a photo of me with the Luge.
A photo taken by me from Sentosa Express, not bad right? Looks like a postcard. I think my photo shooting skill quite good. :P By the way, I read one taiwan comic by this famous author- WanWan. She drew one view of Sentosa Island and exactly the same as this photo, what a coincidence!

My conclusion is - Singapore is a clean and well-organized country.

No comments: