Sunday, October 31, 2010

SnowflakeTaiwanese Dessert 雪花栈

Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert 雪花栈 has its first outlet at Subang Jaya, Selangor. Recently there's another outlet near to my house, located at Kota Damansara. Last week after having dinner with Li Li and the gang, we walked to Snowflake from Sunway Giza, it took us about 5 minutes to walk there. Initially we decided to have dessert there, but we were scared away by the huge crowd of people, lol. There were no places for us to sit down and enjoy the dessert, and many people queuing up just to take away..

The next night I went back to the same restaurant with my sis and mum to eat the dessert, I purposely chose to go during dinner time to avoid the long queue. And it's true, not many customers were around so we could ask the cashier to recommend the specialty and bestseller. My sis and I chose the Grass jelly based snowflake and soya based snowflake.


This beeping UFO is for you to collect your order. When the red light is turned on, you can go to the back counter to collect the dessert.


Highly recommnended by Li Li, the soya based snowflake is much nicer than the grass jelly's. There is a great variety of toppings for you to choose from, and I quite like the above combinations. These are the kidney beans, black glutinous rice, grass jelly and Taiwanese 'pearl'. RM5.50


The bestseller grass jelly based snowflake. RM6.00. The sweet potato and yam balls same as those I tried in Jiu Fen, Taiwan, but my mum don't like these. She prefers the real, unprocessed yam and sweet potato, haha.


And I didn't add the milk into my dessert, I just simply cannot accept this, lol.

5 comments:

Angeline said...

We go again this weekend?? It reminds me of 九份芋圆滑 ><

bacterium said...

I went to Sunway Giza too last weekend. Hmm. THey have branches everywhere, I guess. Nice dessert they have. Too bad they don't have any near my office.

Mindy said...

Yeah angeline, we can go there again this weekend.

bacterium, i think there's another outlet at pavillion if i am not mistaken

Min said...

Looks so tempting, never tried before. Eh, I will be in KL this weekend and next weekend also, maybe we can meet up if you are free :)

Mindy said...

wah min u come here for shopping again? This weekend i am ok, but next weekend got ptk ><